April 19, 2006

I Turn 25 Today.

I have now spent a quarter century on Earth. During these 25 years, I have experienced and accomplished a lot, and here's a short list of some of my good and bad accomplishments:

In 25 I have...
- grown a meter and gained about sixty kilos
- been in school for 17 years
- passed the exams for an AB driver's lisence
- smoked a cigar
- graduated secondary school
- gained a university degree and two other degrees
- stayed up for three days in a row
- slept 24 h straight
- spent time on four continents, in 25 countries
- seen a killer whale
- seen a tiger
- seen Nicholas Cage
- ridden an elephant and a camel
- swum in two oceans
- been a fan, and met my idol
- seen a Formula1 GP live
- gone white water rafting
- killed a bird and a cat
- learned how to walk, swim, and cycle
- learned to speak many languages
- had surgery, twice
- understood the meaning of life several times, always different
- taken piercings and tattoos
- been to 4 weddings and 2 funerals
- danced on tables
- swum in a hole in the ice
- spent around one week under water
- hit a man in the face, movie style

Hopefully the next 25 year will let me experience lots more. The list of my goals is short:
- to pass my diving instructor exam
- to pay off my student loans
- to finish my Master's degree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home