February 07, 2007

Sunshine and mozzies

Sooo... since my last post not much has happened. We went diving on Sunday. It was nice but the viz was shit so I was kinda disappointed. Anyways, we saw a huge turtle which totally made up for the bad viz. I'm gonna do some more diving next week I believe. I have plenty of time so I don't want to spend all my money during the first two weeks.

Right now me and Sara are staying in a place a bit further from the main beach, and the place is just FULL of mosquitoes, bugs, ants and spiders. The place is great thou. We have our own veranda with a spectacular view. We're gonna stay there until Monday, and then probably moving back to the main beach. We'll see.

Anyways, all is fine in Thailand and I'm starting to feel more and more relaxed every day. Even thou pretty much all I'm doing is reading and enjoying the view, time is still passing pretty quick.

Take care of yourselves, my dear readers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don not forget to eat banana chocolate pancake. Thailand has the best pancake in the world. I told Sara so, but I dont know if she listen to me..
love

18:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home